• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ZoraBoy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for not replying, I've had so much going on.. But I should be online more often now. I really feel bad for not telling you and just leaving, I'm sorry. :(
    How're you? Still at college?
    Hey~ Sorry for the late reply, i've been off here for like... ever. Yeah, SS is released now (where I am anyway).. and I hope i'm not the only one who hasn't actually played it yet ^^" I bought it for Christmas... 5 more days and I can play it.
    Oh, and i'm doing well, not much going on, just busyness ^^ What about you?
    Ah, i'm sorry for the late response! ^^ I don't really have groups for homework. I have to do it by myself -.-"
    I'll have a look at the 3DS when it comes out! I'm looking forward to buying it ^^
    I'm good! Sorry for not responding ~ I have high school, it's a big pain =.=
    I'm alright, i've had a couple bad days this week though... :( How about yourself? And no, I don't watch Bleach, but I hear there's a lot of fans of it. So it's good? There's a lot of people i've seen on Zelda Dungeon that like it...
    Well I do, but, I think i'm a bit young to actually watch it... Eden of the East ? I don't think I have ever watched it. Haha, my sister likes Lelouch, I wont tell you what she told me happens in the end though just in case you change your mind and decide to start watching it again ^^
    Haha, I guess i'm not one of those girls... >.< I find that sort of stuff slightly disturbing to me actually...
    So what is your favourite anime?
    I was with my family, we went to the horse races. I didn't think you would know it. ^^ Eh, no, I haven't seen Yaoi, and my sister just explanined what it is : \ Do you like it...?
    Thanks ~ I was reading "MeruPuri" it's my favourite manga but it's not very popular. And what do you mean by "whom did you spend it then?"
    Oh, and I might not reply for a little while because i'm going on a family holiday.
    I really only use sparklers for birthdays and Christmas, so I rarely use them also. At least you spent it with some family ^^
    On Christmas day, all I did was read manga :P
    Haha, we were also looking for sparklers for New Years Eve, we looked in like 4 stores until we finally found some :bleh: I wish you a happy new year aswell! Have a fun time with your family aswell! Thanks ^^
    So what are you doing on New Years Eve?
    Haha ~ Yeah, I have actually gotten lots of clothes and an iPod Touch ^^ Sorry, but I might not reply for awhile because i'll be busy with other things during the Christmas Holidays :(
    Aww, thank you! You too :) I haven't played Sonic for ages. I'm hearing some pretty good feedback for Sonic this week. I'm actually signed in from my Grandparents house :P
    So have a Happy Christmas aswell! ^^
    Sorry for the late reply ~! Sonic Colours? I've never heard of that one. Hmm... Well, I hear Donkey Kong Returns is supposed to be pretty good. Ah, yeah, I have to get some new ones too. My sister yells at me because i've been borrowing some of her clothes lately. Surprisingly I fit in some of them, it's weird. ^^
    So now I think it's like, 22 days until Christmas. I'm really excited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom