• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Godkarmachine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• you're seeing Kamelot?! that's amazing!!!!!!

I love Nightwish with Tarja and Tarja on her own, but Tarja's solo career has grown a lot on me lately, so I like her more doing her own thing now n.n
    I like almost of kinds of metal!! my favorite genres are symphonic, death (tought I hate when the music of some bands has no apparent coordination, it pisses me off), power, heavy....the only artist I have a complete devotion for is Tarja Turunen, (and Pink Floyd, But that's not metal :P), but it depends on my mood, sometimes I'm quiet and sometimes I just feel like breaking things :lol:
    Just check out my art thread once in a while, like now, I have a few thing's.
    And I'm still in High School, I have no idea what I'm studying. :lol:
    Thank you :) Yours is really nice to. Are you new at Zelda Dungeon I don't think I've seen you before.
    lol I think it really is just a triforce inside a triforce inside a triforce inside a triforce....and so on, made with that purpose :P
    Haha, cool. ^^

I like umm....: acting, dancing, singing, kittehs, school, writing, science, my friends, adventures and well being random and having fun! xD you?
    We just met, why with all of these questions? ): lol, there goes my humor for the day.

anyway's, I'm good, just got up from bed. How're you? =]
    My favourite games I enjoy playing are:
    Zelda, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Mario, Sonic, Kirby, and Castlevania. Well, most of those games fall under those names. o.o
    I'm great thank you! I just started watching a new anime, it's a great one ^^
    Haha, well my friend is Malaysian, so he can read all the Chinese and Japanese pokemon news and translate some of it to me so I know more facts before my friends. Same, Pearl, my sister has Diamond though. I like all the old legendarys like Suicune, and Kyroge, but than again my favourite pokemon would be Crobat and Ambipom (cute)! <--- Really long explination -.-
    No problem. ^^

And I am good thanks, I obviously enjoy Zelda games :) I have done Ph, ST, MC and I am working on TP, OoT and OoA. ^^ I also like Mario, Professor Layton and Pokemon games! You? :) :3
    YES! THEY'RE AMAZING!

If you're going to get Half Life, I would reccomend buying the second one. It has better graphics and is funner than the first. It's split into three episodes- 1, 2 and the soon to be released episode 3.
    Yeah, some of the new ones look slightly unusual... I probably wont be able to pronounce the new pokemons names properly, haha ^^ I'm buying it, I have a friend who is obsessed with pokemon and tells me all the pokemon news etc.
    So how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom