• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Ah, the hearts are actually not tied to post count at all. On a lot of other forums, pips (that's the term for little icons like that; they're usually little bars not hearts) represent post count, but here they only represent Reputation. The Reputation System is explained here. ;)
    Strawberry..... oh! My fruit comic's. =]

I want to believe I can't draw, but it's impossible. Your shading is far more better than mine.
    U
    no problem glad to have you :)
    Aw, I hope you get better. <3

I just draw whatever is on my mind. But I just usually draw anime. I need to stop drawing anime. :lol:
    What do you draw? =]
    Your welcome. =] I need new friends so, be honoured that I chosed you. :P Just kidding. =]

I'm happy that you liked my picture, I do have a art thread, but it isn't that great.

How're you doing? =]
    Your Fav LoZ game(s)?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Ur new at least since the last time I logged on to ZD.
    Yup. It's good to get some good quality posters here. Not that we don't already have a lot of those, but new ones are always welcomed.
    Hi, seems like you're enjoying yourself here. I like the discussions you're bringing up. Keep it up!
    That's a good question. :)

The hearts are reputation. You get reputation from other users by making great posts. The more rep you have = more hearts.

The points can be spent in the market, which I belive is temporarily unavailable. You can buy collectable items and add-ons for yourself, like glowing user titles.

I hope I answered what you were asking okay. If you have anything else, i'll be happy to answer :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom