• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hazel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• A
    what font, that's a good question...truth is i accidentally switched my keyboard to japanese and was to lazy to switch back ^.^" so...i used the japanese keyboard...ohhh you played ds games? how are they? i always want to buy one but i am afraid that I don't like them ^.^"
    Um I try to do one a week but I don't know I could do one in a bit if you guys on the SB want me to.
    A
    Not many...I played 4 swords adventures, Twilight Princess and A Link to the past...I watched my father playing Ocarina of Time (including the master quest) and Majoras Mask..What about you?
    A
    Well I just feel a little...stupid when reading discussions....most times, even when it's about the games i love i have noooo idea what they are talking about :(
    yeah i kinda think i don't want to be involved with timelines (without wanting to be mean, i don't understand why they came up anyway)
    Thanks, Hazel, between you and Annabeth, I think the correct spelling for The Great One has been solved. XD What have you been up to?
    Yes, I'm an Indian ^^ I was born in India, and India will always be my home, even though I'm far away, my country will always stay in my heart :) I moved to Canada when I was 4. And how do you know Hindi, Hazel? Or did you ask someone?
    A
    i'm fine thanks (hope you are too)
    wellllll I've read many many threads until now and i feel less and less fan. that's a little depressing, i hope it'll change soon! But I think I'll never understand the timeline discussions...
    A
    hi hazel ^^ thanks for your kind message! how i find zelda dungeon? i have to confess i don't remember haha^^" i found their channel on youtube, subscribed (i love the mailbag vids) and yesterday i found the facebook page, homepage and joined the live stream xD i enjoyed it so much that i became a forum member today xD how did you find it? you seem to be here a long time!
    Not really much idea but was it have a good Christmas and something about presents? Not sure.:S
    Joyeux Noel! (...That's how you say it...right? :xd:)

We played Christmas games in French with pop and biscuits! Hope you have a great Christmas and eat a good Christmas dinner! :) <3

~Meego7
    Thanks, he is one cute guy, eh? lolz. Anyway, I am glad you joined the club, hope you help us out with great ideas, frog. Okay, not frog but froggy. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom