• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Anemos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh, I think I may have seen the one.... Did it go something like:

"I pledge allegiance to Miss Frag, and her United State of Hysteria."

......if that's not it, then......
    Hyperlink doesn't work........ when I click on it nothing happens. XD

Edit: Never mind, I got it somehow. Nope, that is not what I mean. The color of my eyes is goofy, that is all. It seems to change at times, from blue to green, but whenever I look at it, it is both. I might also have one of the "Tricolored eyes"! XD
    I came up with Ghosi as a shortened vesion of Ghost Eye. I was told by so many people that I have creepy eyes. So, when I was typing in a nickname for SSBB, I had to shorten it. It is pronounced Ghos-I.
    Figure of speech, man. You take idioms too seriously.

Revenge? On a Zelda site? Take in mind a word of advice, even though I may not know the situation, I've been in similar ordeals. In the end of seeking revenge, you get nothing. It only makes you just as bad as a person as those who have thwarted you and what not, unless of course you're willing to sacrifice your own morale to see them go through what you went through.

Anywho, good luck with whatever you decide.
    It would have been nice if that had come to my realization earlier. Some things aren't easy to change.

I honestly think people who theorize the Zelda timeline are wasting their time. Sure, it's fun to speculate and piece the games together, but I truly don't think one such true timeline exists. It's all a wild goose chase, the way I see it.
    GAH! A FLU! QUICK, LET'S PRODUCE 10 BILLIONS VACCINES AND FIGHT TO GET THREE RATIONS FOR OURSELVES!!!

There. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom