• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SuperSilly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks alot!! :)

To tell the truth, I was getting sick of the arguments, and I wanted to just get the day over with. I also didn't even realise I was the last vote, until my sister pointed it out. :D
    Yeah. All of them are great. I don't own any of them, well, except for an old copy of Totoro... but I don't watch it because VHS tapes are obsolete in my house now... But yeah. Castle in the Sky is amazing.
    I really want to see princess mononoke in the original japanese. They say that a lot of good stuff was lost in the translation, but I still loved it. I really like Castle in the Sky and Porco Rosso. Both great movies.
    Hey, even though I've been killed, I was reading through the mafia thread, and I found this in your post.

----------
    Zelda_Child's posts were suspicious whilst the Linksbro thing went on.QUOTE]

It left me wondering, how were my posts suspicious? I didn't realise they were, so could you just explain to me so I know for next time? ;)
    ----------
    I love that movie! All of the Studio Ghibli movies are just amazing. Hayao Miyazaki is a fantastic story teller.
    :right:Supersilly, Your online again! I have to tell you something..........

Your score in blockies is ridiculous!!! Why did it have to be so high?:kawaii:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom