• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Rytex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Listen buddy, I suggest that you remove the power from Article Writers in your game thread. For the good of the people.
    hi.. uh. remember the RPG? We have an opening for a Zora if you want. LinkThe8th is going to ask as well but.. If you wanna join better PM LT8.
    Yo, I'm from the RPG you wanted to join. I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not the leader either. I guess you could join but... You'd have to ask LinkThe8th, who's the leader of the RPG. Like, he started it. He's one of my friends if you wanna get quick acsess to his page. I think.
    War Eagle, Fly down the field.
    Ever to conquer, Never to yield.
    War Eagle, Fearless and true.
    Fight on, You orange and Blue.
    Go! Go! Go!
    On to vict'ry, Strike up the band.
    Give 'em hell! Give 'em hell!
    Stand up, And shout "HEY!"
    War Eagle, Win for Auburn.
    Power of Dixieland!!!!!!
    Haha thanks man! It's pretty sweet I can do all this stuff now.... except I can't do anything COOL till 21 but oh well. Haha I'll have to start working on my Link Voice
    I can do that siggy for you. Just please send me the actual details in a PM to me. It would also be great if you could supply me with a copy of the image (the character would be preferred, but an actual copy of the Avatar would be acceptable.) Also if you could tell me what you envision it to look like, that would be great. I'm excited to do this one for you!
    Hello Rytex!! Welcome to Zelda Dungeon! We hope you enjoy your time here! I sent you a Friend Request so you don't have to be alone. If you have any questions, ask me or one of the other members (mods and older members suggested.) Once again, Have a great time!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom