• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Viral Maze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I think that it might be a good idea if you started off killing the inactives, if the game lasts too long then the later rounds will be real quiet. =\
    ROFL, I love having a Mod with humor and wit. I'm going to ask around to see if I can find some more people for replacements for you.
    Guess it's an HK only feature. When you need it opened just VM an online mod, I suppose.
    Locked the mafia thread for you.

I'm not sure if regular members have the option, but as a Hylian Knight I could open/close threads that I created myself. If you see a tab labeled "administrative" above all of the posts in the thread see if there is an option to open/close the thread.
    Seems you've got Mafia pretty well covered xD That's the second time I've been to do a vote tally and you've posted one :P
    On Mafia, you said that members couldn't post anymore on the thread. Does this mean that I'm out?
    Sorry about posting I didn't mean to...T_T Won't happen again! thought it was still twilight... Vanilla townie means non-role townie right?
    Ive played 2 not including this one,though I died pretty quickly on both.Can I please keep playing if I be more careful in the future?
    Well,yes.All that post said though was that I was ninjad.I meant to EBWODP,but I got ninjad again,so that post seemed kinda stupid,so I deleted it.Can I still stay in the game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom