• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kybyrian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Oh, thanks. I didn't know that about AoL, but in FSA, he is the final boss, so he actually is a fightable person.
    Hey, this is regarding you post on "Why Not Ganondorf", you said that Ganon appears 9 times, but I can only count seven:
    LoZ, ALttP, LA (as a nightmare), OoT, OoX (Linked ending), WW, TP. Can you please tell me the other two?
    :> exactly. Versus XIII looks exciting! I can't wait to play it!! I just hope the release date isn't too far away.
    By the way, do you have a PS3 by any chance? If you do....do you know if all the Final Fantasy games are on the PSN? My PS3 is gone for now, so I can't really look yet. :/
    I was looking at Majoras cat page and i saw you had a visitor messege with no charecters, not even white periods. How do you do that?
    thanks

.........................................................................................30 char
    Ok, I did, but I still have the same amount of points. I posted in "OoT 3 heart challenge Biggoron sword?".
    Yeah. I'm not saying that I don't use the magnetic lasso, I'm just saying that I prefer the magic wand. Depending on the tolerance setting and your ability to notice the white spots, you can easily get rid of those. (Eraser tool works wonders when rendering).
    What I do when there is a solid color background is that I take out the handy dandy Magic Wand Tool and set the tolerance to pretty low and just start deleting. It works well with Single color backgrounds, or backgrounds that have colors that are really close to one another.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom