• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Gohma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• J
    lol. If I was Ganon in OoT, I would kill Link on the way to get Zelda. And I think Gohma should be in EVERY GAME! I mean, Armagohma was HILARIOUS! They should do that again, but with you kill the eye and there's this little tiny spider you get to step on. I need to make a post on the awesomeness of Gohma sometime......
    Dude, this post was awesome. I laughed hard at it and put it in my sig. :xd:

"If I'd have to create dungeon, I wouldn't add the item needed to finish it inside.
    After all, aren't the bad guys supposed to stop Link?
    My dungeon would be impossible, the Hero would get stuck here forever, and Ganon would rule the world."
    I hope he will x)
    After all we can see a rock version of Gohma in the trailer, maybe he will also be a boss =D And yeah, people will get stuck, Gohma has always been a very difficu...
    Will you show up and kill link in spirit tracks? Will you get lots of people to get stuck and give up on spirit tracks when they get to the boss room? Wait, will gohma even be in Spirit tracks?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom