• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
enemytracker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You haven't!? you're the first person I know who hasn't. You should look it up it's pretty cool. So since your on this site I'm taking it you play TLoZ so which one was your first Zelda game?
    We could ask Xinnamin for the custom characters, shes one of the best drawers here. Or we could as a new member that is pretty skilled named ReallyRandomTJ. As for the map I could give it a shot. :P
    Hmm, okay but your admin so delete the old groups and create a RESTART topic, hm? Btw if we want people to become active in the group again (or get people to join) we should make a map of the place it takes place, and something making you able to create your own character...hmm..ideas? (Pics makes people join, trust me)
    Hmm, you wanna start...a new RP maybe? A new group and all, we could start a small one with only us and maybe jB and someone like we did at the beginning of the last one. Its you choice really, you made the last one for example.
    R
    Hi enemytracker im reading fullmetalAlckumist its very good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom