• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
February Eve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• R
    Of course! I searched to make sure there wasn't one already made since among my friends it's so popular I didn't want to remake something that had been talked about, but it's the game I've spent more time on than any other! Thanks for the friend request! When you finish you should definitely tell me what your favorite part was! :3
    I know they're supposed to be revised, but I'm not all that bright when it comes to word CHOICE (ironically, I can guess what a word means right away, 89% of the time I'm correct). I'll definitely think about it in the meantime.

Ok, sure! I'll make that thread ASAP.
    I'm no article writer, because I have no sense of organization. If I did, I'd be glad to write about something, but then that something would have a 99% likelihood of being done years ago. And then there is the laziness factor to consider. Ah, I'm so negative about everything...

All seriousness included, I don't think I could write an article at all because I believe my vocabulary is a bit...limited if I do say so myself. I'm just not good enough...yet. When I finally get that organization skill down, I'll see if I can.
    I'd hope not, because I aspire to become a Knight sometime in the future. The 1K limit has caught me once, and it did tick me off. I didn't know which parts of my post to erase, they all seemed crucial to the matter.
    You're welcome, but I HAD to donate points to you. Now that I said that, I have a few others that I feel I should donate to. It isn't out of sympathy, but is a way of thanks for being some of the coolest forum members on here. :D
    M
    Thanks for making me your friend. I hope we get along.
    Thanks, the group is great for me cause I have trouble replaying Zelda games because they have such long drawn out beginnings. So what's up?
    Hey it's nice to meet you I go by Onox here at ZD. I just joined the Zelda game of the month club and I can't wait to get started! I was wondering if you'd be my friend, thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom