• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Octo Rocked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ew, schoolwork I'm taking it you've played TLoZ before considering, well, you're on this site. So what was your first game?

Mine was Wind Waker, I got it when I was 7.
    No, I haven't actually. I just Wikipedia'd it, and it sounds kinda interesting, so I might check it out.

Oh, and to clarify, oddly enough I don't watch much horror. I'm a big, big fan of the genre and the idea of writing it appeals to me a lot (my book in progress has a lot of elements of horror in it), but I don't watch it much since in a way I've lost faith in the modern horror genre. I really shouldn't do that, though, as there are totally good examples of horror out there. I just need to look harder. :sweat:
    No kidding. I visit it daily. I haven't edited articles and I just made a handle today, but I think I'll start...eventually...>.>

Anyway, yeah, Trope-tan was a dead giveaway. The fact that I know about her probably means I've been hanging out on the site too long.
    Don't worry about "taking" it from me. First come, first serve. ;)

I really look forward to the finished product. It doesn't matter who's delivering the message, long as it's being delivered.

Keep up the good work! I haven't seen you around the forums much, but I hope to see more of your posts in the future! :)
    *Looks at your sig*

You're quite male? So that means a large part of you is male.....So what part of you is female? o_O
    Ah, sophomore year was one of my favorite years in college. Also coincidentally the first year I started writing fanfiction. Anyway, good luck with your semester. :)
    Happy Birthday, Octo. Have a good time, open many presents and if there are any girls invited to your party don't forget to hit on them. :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom