• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kaynil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• T
    well i would like it to say toon link in the middle and have 4 toon links sprites on each corner i dont care what position there in.
    T
    i saaw the cool baner you made for the other toon link do you think you could make me one of those? your realy good.
    T
    Really GREAT! Could I have a banner like yours just Toon Link and say Toon Link. Like the Toon Link in Brawl. Make it like Hyrule-ish kk thanks so much!
    Pretty good, I've had a bit on my plate lately, gearing up for my freshman year of college. I've gotta juggle a few placement tests ^_^

Yourself?
    L
    Ok, I think...I did. Only 1hr. left.

50 Char

50 char

50 char
    L
    0_0 Well...I'm leaving int about 2 hrs. The limit at ZU my main site, is only 10 so I'm not used to a big char limit. :P
    L
    Link367 :P darn 50 Char limit.

50 char
    50 char
    50 char
    50 char
    T
    Wow really man you have talent! I can't make a banner that good lol. Do you take requests or no?
    T
    Thanks I'll do my best (Which isn't that good :P)
    Anyways like my new picture? Also I've been meaning to ask did you make the signature banner on your signature?
    That would funny to do, but if you get the canon right away, which I doubt will happen then I'll just be shooting the canon the whole time unless if you don't have unlimited ammo.
    Heheh I thought it was kinda funny (the avatar), but yeah, that's very agreeable about PH. They converted the controls over to the DS very well, I just didn't like sitting there watching the boat. So that's gonna probably be the only thing that's gonna bother me in ST.
    T
    Nothing Much just trying to beat all the Zelda games starting with the classic and beat them all 100% and stuff :P Before Spirit Tacks comes out which is almost impossible but I hope I can do it
    T
    Woot My First time (on this Forum atleast) getting poked :P
    Anyways Hi whats up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom