• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dark Princess
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• *shuffle shuffle* Tee hee hee... *shuffle shuffle*

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a really good 17! Enjoy yourself and eat cake...if there is any truthfull cake that is...I must find you some. x3
    Yes its great :), also there are several rumors going around about a second season coming soon, if they are true I can't wait.
    Hey, your signature and Avatar, Its Yui from angel beats, Am I correct?
    I love that anime :zelda:
    Happy Christmas! :3 Hope you get lots of pressies and have a great day with family and Christmas is good for you for this year and many to come :)
    Meego :3
    Well, I think maybe 5 or 4 years ago or something like that...
    I had a PS1, but I was too small and wasn't really into videogames.
    I started to play Pokemon, then a friend of mine introduced Zelda to me and that's when I consider my game life begun :D
    I didn't use to see old consoles like that when I was little, just the PS1, so I get rather impressed when I see one of them, since they are kind of rare to see.
    Yeah, there are so many good games exclusives in Japan!
    But I think has changed over the years. For example, in 6 Final Fantasy games for NES and SNES, just 3 were realesed in the ocident! And it already was a famous franchise (I think =/)
    Today the process of translating and everything is so fast compared to these days!
    Ha, I'm saying like I'm old enough to have lived that :P
    So, When did you start to play videogames?
    W
    0_0 I am so sorry, but at least you are one of the oldest in your class :D
    W
    dreading my first day of junior year tomorrow :(. school already for you??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom