• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mercedes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• D
    No one`s voting for me for sexiest female member. If you lied to me I won`t talk to you again :(
    Mercedes
    Mercedes
    I think they're just intimidated by a sexy, strong, independent black woman like yourself who don't need no man.
    SNYSQSo.jpg

Cock-block Chronicles! :D
    I never knew your username was after the Hollyoaks character. I personally enjoy that series also.
    Lawl, Tim is actually the one who told me more about this site. =P But yeah, I can see that sig you made a while ago, the "Old ZD Generation" Looks really good on this layout. xD
    I don't think we will ever know the real reason. Maybe the queen didn't wanted the marrige, maybe other royal family members didn't wanted her to be the next queen.
    I don't know too much about her but i know that she was a very kind person. She was a humanist. Oh and she was good friends with Michael Jackson :D

After problems with Prince Charles, he started an affair with another woman. Queen Elizabeth then took this chance and asked Prince Charles for a divorce.
    After divorce, diana moved on with her life, but her sons were still first in line for the throne.

Then later she died what was claimed to be a car accident that happened in a tunnel.
    But the the father of the person who caused the accident said that it wad a consparicy, that the crash was set up by MI6 (Secret Intelligence Service, an agency for personal use by the royal familiy), under the instructions of Prince Phillip. And last year it was announced by the jury of the court that Diana was indeed killed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom