• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Toon_Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• T
    Toon Link Battle Brawl happening again want to be in it sign up again in the club :)
    T
    Hey there is a MEGA Important comment on the Brawl thing on the Toon Link Fan Club you have to check it out it tells you about when where Brawling which is very soon.
    T
    hi im Toon link the first! glad to meet you! your the third toon link on this forum. so im gonna add you to mah contacts.
    T
    Hey pal :) I'm bored so I thought I'd say hello
    (Character limit)
    S
    Yeah, that would be funny. :xd:
    Do both! =D
    *Kills 50 character limit*
    Well, yeah, I find it less likely to have to hop your train to avoid a fence or a shark, hahahah.
    S
    Hey, Toon_Link!
    Remember me, from Portal to Hyrule?
    It's nice to see you here. ^^
    Oh, yeah, and... Long live Santa! xD
    T
    Lol kool picture I am actually thinking about getting a new picture but not that one don't worry :P Nice picture by the way very cool and cute
    Yeah I know, and it can be annoying too, OoT is not the only great game of Zelda, and I actually think PH made a very nice job in controls, and world design. I liked the shortcuts.

That is a cute avatar you have right now. :3
    T
    Lol I actually was going to choose your Avatar too! But I went with this :P Anyways I'm gonna add you as a friend :) It's like we're twins
    Hahahah, It is cool. Actually. I mean about the similar username.
    Take it from one of the many Kokiries in this Dungeon.
    I hope you are having a good time around
    T
    Well Hello There almost like Clone :P
    Lol Toon Link does rock weird our Usernames are almost the same anyways just thought I'd say hi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom