• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi! i loined your fanclub first and never met you! It seems like you did a lot of work on your 'glitchers' fan club! good job!
    I'm going to make a little post advertising my new site, www.zeldainmypocket.com. Basically, it's where I can be found these days. The site focuses on the numerous handheld Zelda games found through the series. We also have a lot of content for the Tingle series, and are the first website to ever have a guide and a soundtrack for Irodzuki Tincle no Koi no Balloon Trip. Be sure to check it out, and to hit up our download sections for our one-of-a-kind content.

Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone. I just want to let you all know that I'm leaving Zelda Dungeon, along with almost every other fansite I'm a part of. My Skype is "alterreborn", and my Facebook is "Alter Stevens", for those of you who want to keep in touch.

That's cool. You seem to be very good at it. ^^

I can do some stuff from scratch, but really only really simple stuff. :sweat:
    Since I see you back and I know you've liked talking with me in the MD before, I thought I'd let you know, due to recent developments and personal stress levels, that I've decided to quit that section of the forum - just so you know... don't expect me to reply to your replies to me there anymore.

It had been building up for quite a while, but if you look at a since-closed thread I started recently that turned out to be very aptly- named, you can get a good glimpse of why (also a good glimspe of me blowing my top).

But see me in the much tamer Zelda topics.
    T
    i'm in your group i need step to step instructions on how to download and put on ds
    Hey all, I'll be back on Sunday.

The remainder of this message was posted here to fill in the remaining characters. You should feel quite foolish for reading this babble.
    I know I am alittle late to the party, but...welcome back Alter. good to see an intelligent mind return to the Dungeon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom