• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zeruda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Here in Portugal is a bit hard to find nintendo merchandise:/

Anyways, i didn't dislike PH, but, it's my least favorite Zelda game, so far, followed by LoZ.
    :) It seems we have quite a similar story:) i now own all the games, and am collecting the mangas, and any merchandise i can get my hands on(I only have the first 3 mangas, the 4th volume hasn't been released here, yet).
    I have mixed feelings regarding Spirit Tracks, though.
    I kinda liked the trailer, and the game seems cute, but Phantom Hourglass was a bit of a let down to me
    Hm... let me see... When I first got into the series, was back in 1994 or 1993, I used to go to a friend's house, after school, and we played on his brother's SNES, he had some games, and the one I played the most was A Link to the Past.
    That Christmas, my mom bought me Link's Awakening for the GB.

Some years prior to the release of OoT(maybe 1999, one year after), I lost my interest in videogaming.

One day, in 2002 or so, I was shopping with a girlfriend I had at the time, and accidentally saw one marvelous thing: a Portable A Link to the Past.
    What was the first thing I did?Buy a GBA and that game:)
    After that I got both the Oracles, and LA DX, and after that...oh, you got the idea... lol
    And you?When did you get into the series?
    You don't have to thank me:)
    I am glaf to see people who love my favorite series as much as I do, specially when they are interesting, cool people like yourself:)
    Half Japanese/Half Spannish(whoo, what a combination):)
    I'm half brittish and half portuguese xD

I'm glad you're liking it here, because, members like you, true fans of zelda, are always welcome:)
    You seem to post really well, and that's also an awesome feature
    :) Cool... But, are you spannish?If so, we're kinda neighbours xD(country related)
    Are you enjoying this place here?
    Welcome to our Dungeon:)
    You seem to be a cool person, and I hope you accept my friend request:)
    S
    Oh, cool. I didn't know your real name was Zelda. Awesome!
    S
    Hey Zeruda! You know me from PTH. I'm the hyper one. ;)
    Welcome to the forums!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom