• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
PhantomTriforce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hello ! Well I just got home from school and I am dripping wet from another sudden rain but I am still happy. So what's up with you?
    15 :3 What about you? (Grr! This is like the 3rd time I've tried posting this message! My computer is soo silly >_>; Ugh).
    Hi! :D I'm just browsing the world wide web. :) Looking up reviews for Paranormal Activity 2 (I love scary movies!).
    I would, but I've got a lot of stuff going on. If I can find a good post of yours, I sure will.
    I'm doing fine as well. Nothing super special going on right now. How about you?
    Ahh... I see you're gaining rep. Good for you. :) I just hope though it's through good causes (looks around to make sure a rep spammer isn't around). Anyway, keep up the good work! :yes:
    I like difficulty and freedom, Zelda is adventure after all :) the number 1 thing I look at for any game is fun, because I'm a bit old school. Sure, I'll trade rep points.
    Hmm, cool. I just like talking about Zelda personally. I don't care too much for points. But I care about Zelda lol. Finally beat LoZ Second Quest. phew.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom