• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zelda's_Child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Unfortunately I just got de-repped for my "Best-To-Worst Zelda Games List" thread. The person had a good reason... but it shouldn't have been directed towards me...

"The enthusiasm in this post is valid. Unfortunately you're example wasn't followed. You should have encouraged people to create posts that go as deep as yours. Also I just don't like these posts in general. People try to pass their opinions as fact."

I still don't understand why the bad rep was given to me if my post was good... :(
    To make it short Gannondorf made the Sand Realm really big to bring the Gerudos back, and he created a new floor on the Tower of Spirits and that floor is supposed to shackle the bigger Sand Realm to Hyrule, but there are no shackles/tracks on the bigger Sand Realm and the new floor could get torn off, along with the other floors and release something (maybe Malladus) that was shackled under the tower, and I guess tour characters have to shackle it down. I guess they would do tasks for the Gorons and Whittleton Villagers to get metal and wood to get train track materials and create track/shackles. Then, they have to defeat Gannondorf. If the new floor tears off any others, they must shackle that other floor back down by getting that rail map.

I need help thinking of a title.
    Just kidding. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was typing a response to my "Scientology" thread - I've got a lot to say on that matter.
    Maybe... but perhaps it IS okay. Take this sample: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
    Annoys the chu jelly out of you, huh? Well, some of my asian friends (that are girls) annoy the chu jelly out of me... oh, wait. It's the other way around. :xd:
    Murder your sister? Why? There's no reason to harm your family. As Ringo says, "peace and love... peace and love".
    I don't know how people really get access to the SB, though... all Colldogs mentioned was it had something to do with rep, and nothing else.
    I dunno... I literally got it at, like... 2:00 today! Not even kidding... Flagpole got access to the SB as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom