• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zeruda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey there Zeruda! Well...you don't know me :sweat: but I wanted to tell you I really like your avie/sig set :zelda:
    Hey Zeruda, I know I have never talked to you before, but my sister is an art freak and just wanted to know what program you use to do your drawings and art with etc.
    Hey, haven't seen you around in a while but seeing as it is Christmas I thought I'd wish you a Merry one! Happy Christmas!
    ~Meego7 :3
    Me again.

I was looking at some of the movies on the oekaki site (great job by the way) and as I saw your drawings progressing, I wondered... exactly how does one determine where to put shading and shine? I always figured it was the lighting, but the way you do skin and stuff, it seems as though you ka-noe before you even set the light source. I've never done shine so I'm just perplexed about that. To make one's hair and eyes extravagant would be nice to ka-noe. :)
    Sup Zeruda, Random Person here.

When you draw a pic and then scan it, do you shade it separately using colors or do you keep the shading that was done by pencil? Just pondering what the best way to do it is.
    I'm glad to hear that. :)

I've never cared for titles much, myself. I've always preferred dealing with people as equals if possible. Titles can complicate that to varying degrees.

Anyway... that rep system. Sigh. I've never seen a forum where drama didn't result from it. I'll be glad when the dust clears, and we at least know what's going to happen, one way or another.
    I hope you're not too sad about being demoted back down here with us regular users.

For what it's worth, I still think you're a good poster, if an infrequent one. :)
    Yes, you should be sorry.
    Naw I'm just kidding. There is nothing to be sorry about. Now if you were my slave and I kept asking for help, then there would be something to be sorry about. But since you are not my slave and have your own life to live, all's good.
    Now, if I can just get myself used to drawing on that board, all would be terrific.
    My fault. I asked the question wrong. What I'm asking is, if I wanted to submit something onto the sight, would I have to draw it using the board that's there, or could I draw it by hand and upload it. Cause everything I see on the sight seems to be drawn on that board.
    Nother question. The art that is submitted on there, is it all drawn on that website, or is art drawn by hand submitted too?
    Sup Zeruda, Random Person here. Uh yeah I lost that site that you gave me where you said you post your oeki... oaky... o-e-ka-ki. Could you send me a link again por favor?
    P
    Surgery? Why surgey? DX Well that way we could meet up and you'll know where to go. ^^ So you'll really be here? And well, we start school in August, so... ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom