• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
bigflyingpotato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy birthday!. And it's on the first. Great! i hope your birthday was Grand!
    Hello,

This is just a reminder to get your secret Santa in if you have not already done so.

Hachi's pm box is full, so there are two options: either email Hachi at [email protected] send a pm to me containing the secret Santa item. It is much preferable that you email her; only pm me if email is not an option for you at all. Either way, please turn it in before the 24th.

Thank you :)
    I actually like when people comment - it makes me feel like I wrote a good chapter. When they don't... I go "????? Where is everybody?" You know, a feeling like everyone has forgotten. :)
    Have you been reading TC? It's getting more interesting... I only say this because you seem not to have read the last few chapters or so. :)
    You get access to the Shoutbox yet? Hopefully if my theory is true... a lot of people should have access. Either that, or I'm stupid.
    F
    no anything is fine. im not a very picky person lol
    F
    haha i dont particularly care, as long as he doesnt have pants.... well, you know what i mean. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom