• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zants follower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Interesting.

Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    Oh cool, you buy that on the same thing as counter-strike right? I don't have an account, but my friend used to play it.
    Certainly no reason to be mad at the forum staff. If you can't put a picture into your signature, maybe should you should consider scaling it down or cutting down on the amount of text you have in it. Not everybody has the convenience of fast internet and it increases loading times substantially, actually. My internet is very slow at many times and it takes me quite a while to load a page... and with bigger signatures it's even harder. Not to mention they take up a lot of space and make the posting page seem a bit messier than what it should be. Easy solutions.

As for the rep, that is not a priority. Reputation should be pretty much the least-cared about thing on the entire forum. If you are given bad reputation for a bad reason, then it will be removed. If you get good reputation for a bad reason, your negative reputation may not be removed because otherwise your good rep would also be removed, and it ends up that the good rep outweighs the bad. If you were given bad reputation for proper reasons, there is nothing that can be done. It doesn't matter how old a post is, there are just certain people who realize them. Not much the staff has to do with that.

We've all had problems with people not paying attention to our threads, but that isn't the fault of the moderators. I make good threads sometimes and am very disappointed when they are sent down to the bottom of the page. Very disappointed.
    If you feel persecuted by the ZD staff for removing your obviously fake screenshots that you even admitted to creating yourself, then why?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom