• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Aero_Dynamic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I dunno. There's a charisma around the fab four that you don't feel with even the craziest of musicians (I'm talking to you, Lady Gaga... nothing special about what you do...).
    They're Beatles songs. You can call me crazy, but I love Beatles' music so much... hence my avatar.
    Nice. Highlite that which you cannot see. :xd: There are places I remember... all my life... though some have changed...some forever not for better... some have gone... but some remain... all these places have their moments... with lovers and friends... I still can recall... some are dead and some are living... in my life... I've loved them all...
    Lol. If you're smart, you will get the secret message. Imagine there's no heaven... it's easy if you try... no hell below us... Above us only sky...
    Wow, I never noticed that! If you could get some easily noticable proof and video footage, that would be awesome!
    Adding on to what Majora's Cat said, there are more factors.

The amount of reputation that a user gives to a person depends on three things.

1. The amount of reputation the user giving the reputation has.
    2. The number of posts the user giving the reputation has.
    3. The amount of time that the user has been a member that is giving the reputation.

So, for example, if I give reputation. I have like 1064 reputation points, which means I give a lot of reputation. I also have 1,300+ posts, which means I give even more. I've also been a member for 2 and a half years, so that contributes too. Thus, I give the most reputation out of every single person on the forums because I have the highest rep score, among the highest post count, and among the longest time joined. I also give around 80 points. It varies according to those factors.
    Well, I deduce it by remembering by old rep score then taking a look at my new score and finding the difference. That is the amount of rep given, and the amount of rep given depends on how many rep points the user that gave you the rep had at the time. Sounds confusing, doesn't it?
    You needn't worry - Kybyrian repped me and it was worth like 78 points! I guess it's 'cause Kyby has a humongous rep score! :xd:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It's also true that there's not a lot to say about it other than theories and speculation, which can get a little old from time to time. :sweat:
    I just repped you, my little friend! I figured out how much I give to people with my current rep by experimenting with Shadsie's rep. Apparently I boosted him up a level, too. Anyway, I figured out I give 18 points to a positive rep... for now.
    I got reduced a little again, but it's okay. My post was good, but he/she said it was a tad bit long and could've used more spacing out. I actually agree, so I changed it hoping the person would like it more. :)
    I went on my other computer and gave you rep points! :D But now it's back to my crappy laptop. -_-" And I made a new thread in the Skyward Sword section about the predictions of the Dark Tribe becoming the main enemies of SS (no replies yet.... >_>; Fail, lol xD Hah!).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom