• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zelda's_Child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Perhaps you didn't dig deep enough into the message - you can't post a visitor message without having 30 characters, right? So how did I do it (the answer is actually fairly simple)?
    I've never used photoshop, so I haven't had the opportunity to use it. Lol. Thank for the question. Tell your friends to come and ask me questions too! Lol
    I think Nintendo got it first. Or... most likely the egyptians had it first because they're the ones who created that eye symbol!
    BTW, I checked out the Cat Empire's logo. It is extremely similar to the Sheikah symbol! I'm quite surprised.
    Hmm. A lot of people like The Beatles still. There's still a ca-razy number of people who still love them to death. Hope McCartney and Starr live 4ever! Anyway, you should check out their music. I realized that the more I listened, the more I liked it. Same with my mom. I would suggest listening to classics like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Yesteray", "Hey Jude", Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "Eleanor Rigby" first. Those are some of their most well-known songs. Usually I find that more mature people (or hippies) tend to like The Beatles. If you like any of the above, then you'll probably start liking their less popular works as well. That's how it worked for me - I would call those the gateway songs (get it? Like gateway drugs?). Anyway, sorry for that strange rederence. But seriously. The Beatles are awesome.
    A member of The Beatles. I didn't know who McCartney was until I read a page of a world record book, and I was blown away by the number of sales The Beatles got on their albums. So... I decided to check 'em out, and I have decided that they were the greatest musicians of all time. I have so much respect for them that I completely neglect the fact that Lennon had many affairs, the band did so many drugs and that Paul was once banned from Japan.
    Forgive? Was there ever a fight? In my mind it was just playful gibberish. Anyway, I shall continue spouting gibberish, so... you can kiss the bottom of the deep blue for all Paul McCartney cares. What does he care for? Nothing.
    So... you're saying a sword is more important than your parents? Fine. How about this - I killed you. You are dead. Think not that you are alive, because you aren't. Good day.
    Yeah, but my Like-Like eats swords as well. Plus, I killed your mom. And your dad. What are you going to do, call your uncle?
    Nuh-uh. I got a Like-Like to steal your sword. I'm sorry, but it's already but digested. You can never get it back, daddy or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom