• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
J Oh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    I dunno to be honest. MC is an anomaly in the series and I'm not going to give a definitive answer. I do hope to find out more from SS though!
    L
    how did you get the song in the corner
    Makes me wonder. Why do some people prefer dubs when they clearly suck? Not to offend anyone, but they altered the storylines with a simple mistranslation.

Anywho that's what I feel about it. And they really should make subbing companies instead.
    Yeah yeah, true to that.

Anywho, I just updated my Sig, it shows what I'm watching currently. Well..technically they aren't shown yet, but I'm waiting for their Raw eps.

I prefer Raw or Sub over dubbed to be honest.
    Simple. Too much fan service. Which I find appealing. That and they had to censor the best killing scenes.

I'm waiting for the DVD to be out.
    Yep, I love Modest Mouse =D
    It's hard to find other people that like any of their music besides Float On, though. :p
    Oh, alrighty. I'll go check it out. And I'm glad you liked the playlist. ^^

And you probably think it's Blood Roar because it is. :P
    J Oh, do you draw your avatars and other stuff yourself? I'm starting to see a lot of pieces of artwork popping up in your avatar, and I was wondering if you drew them yourself. If so, all I can say is that it's impressive.
    Thanks, man! I'm a big fan of flogging molly--they're one of my favorite bands--and factory girls is one of their best songs IMO.

I'm not familiar with any of the bands in your playlist, but I might check them out considering you seem to have good taste in music. :)
    She is - her back looks more tortoiseshell to me, but if a cat has three colors they are automatically calicos, and she has white on her belly and a little on her legs.

I have four more cats, but she is that one I had the most convenient picture of. *g*
    Aww, she is the cutest! *coos*

I need to get more pictures of my cats on here, but this is my Kit Kat.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom