• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Skull Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi SK! How have you been? I just got my internet back...so now I can talk!
    Sup Skull Kid. Random Person here. Remember that sig I made you a loooonnng time ago? Well since you never used it, and I'm looking to change mine, I think I'm going to go ahead and take it. I take it by now you don't have plans to use it. You do have good tastes though, that was one of my favorite pics that I made which is why I'm using it as a sig.
    I made this for him it has your name and my name to tell were are his friends
    I'm doing great. My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask for the story and creativeness. My favorite video game is Earthbound. Mother 3 comes very close. In SSBM, my main is Young Link, my second is Ness, and my third is Captain Falcon. How about you.
    No...but he is nice to me all the time is it because he likes me if he does thats weird because i have a Boyfriend well two
    Hey Skull Kid long time no see hows it going then I think...Zant ditch us or just check out this before he left ...he made me ahttp://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?7791-Corrupt-a-wish!/page94 Just take a look it might be that he is in...
    M
    I've finished ph STs n tp it was hard but easy, nxt I need to get skyward sword
    im homeschooled, i like TP, OOT, and MM. i like to make and paint models and to e with my friends:D
    Yeah I won't be able to play it for a week or so but today I got Shadow of the Colossus (I know another game :P) Have you played it? :)
    hey, im chris's friend, hope we can get to know eachother! which zelda game do you like best?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom