• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Stella3000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• S
    Looks like I'm the first to say Happy birthday! :D
    Have a great birthday filled with awesomeness! ^^
    lol yeah, b-day in April too. Thanks btw :) .....where's my present? lol jk
    heyyy! I havent been on in forever! So whats up??
    im very addicted to adam lambert right now
    Oh, it's from that?

No, I haven't seen it... I've been interested for a while though. I've heard a lot of good quotes from it. :xd:
    I am not scaring anyone.. Shellshocker just said that my Illyria desktop is scary-.-

wassup hottie?
    I'm surprised I haven't seen it till now, but I gave your Christianity Clarification thread a look. It's quite good! Being Christian myself, I appreciate apologists who are honest about their faith and who clarify common misconceptions.

I don't agree with all of your ideas (I'm not sure about the Mormons and I'm fine with the Catholics), and I haven't had time to peruse much of the thread. But what you wrote is still awesome. I'll be posting when I have a chance. Anyway, I don't know you well but given some of your posts that I've read, you're pretty cool!

God bless.
    Yes, I am. I prefer not to be so blatant about it- it seems to help out with these debates. Personally, I have watched many debates on subjects such as faith, and have made by decision by the arguments that have been posed.

I try to look at everything from a neutral standpoint- something that doesn't happen often enough these days. Apparently i did a good job, since you were unable to tell. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom