• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MOS3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hmmmm...(refering to your evil laugh) maybe you SHOULD NOT be promoted...It may make you powerful...TOO powerful!!! D:

MOS4-->:devil: (or the Joker, but there is no Joke face :() o.o <-- General Lee
    hey wutz up bro?
    btw... hpy bday!!
    here is ur present

im not the 1 whos so far away when i feel the snake bite enter my veins (long)
    never did i wnt 2 b here again... and i dnt remember y i came
    candles rase my disire, y im so far away, no more meanin 2 my life... no more reason 2 stay!
    freezein, feelin breathin BREATHIN!
    im comein back again!!
    hasein clouds rain on my head, empty thoughts fill my ears, find my shade by the moonlight, y my thoughts unsoclear
    demons, dreamin, breathin BREATHIN!!!
    im comein back again!!
    voodoo, voodoo VOODOO!!
    voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo!!! (keeps goin till the 3rd im not the 1 whos so far away)
    so far away
    im not the 1 whos so far away
    im not the 1 whos so far away
    im not the 1 whos so far away (voodoo ends)

thts the song on the vid... its voodoo by godsmack... great song
    Happy 25th birthday MOS3 ^^ I had no idea =O I thought you were younger.. no offense ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom