• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Aero_Dynamic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• yeah, its gonna be a great game!! ps zelda universe put an update of a new home console, i say NOOOO!!! the Wii still has life in it! i love my Wii ! dont release a Wii 2 ......
    H
    I dilsike that too :/ People are over generalizing on it ): I think it's going to be great. After all, IT'S ZELDA! :D
    Yeah, ^^ I was going to tell you that. Post on their page (:
    I am!!! Oh yeah. So that Axle knows you posted you should post on his page.
    @ Axle the Beast---Well to be honest Axle, yes I did! I first started watching your site when I saw your Curiosity Shop Zelda Dungeon Mailbag! stayed checking for updates on Skyward Sword, pleased to hear you like the graphical changes on it (got tired of hearing dislikes). And so I saw Mases update of the livestream, afterwards I joined.
    if you go to youtube and see the skyward sword gameplay trailer on machinima's tab, i hate how everyone is hating the game just by looking at a 1 minute trailer!! they keep on yammering on the graphics!! i like the graphics btw ill say it again I LIKE THE GRAPHICS!!!!! they look nice and freshly new ya??? cell shading, seen it, realistic graphics, been there, impressionist art-stylized graphics.... NEW AND AWESOME!!!! anyone agrees on me???
    H
    I know! :D SS looks like it's going to be really interesting!
    H
    Aww D; I must've not been there for that part :/ I had to go to the beach >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom