• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zeruda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hiya Zelly! It's great to see that you've returned to us! Did your recovery go well?
    Also, I hope you liked our card :)
    You'll be back soon, right? :< Recover properly, of course, and I hope there were no complications.

I don't know you very well, but I've missed your posts. They were awesome. Here's hoping we can talk more often once you get back.
    Hey, I'm not really sure what this is about, and I know we've talked very few times, but I have always enjoyed reading your posts and sharing ideas together, as well as meeting you in the shoutbox. I wish the best to you, Zeruda, hoping you're not suffering or in pain.
    Hugs,
    Thomaz.
    Wow, Zeruda. You've come so far since I last saw you. I'm gone a few months, come back, and I find they've made you a moderator and everything. I noticed that you seemed a little more dedicated, detailed, and skilled than the average poster... it looks like the upper echelons finally recognized it, too.

I heard that something happened to you, though. :( I hope that whatever it was, you survive and return to read this. If not... then I hope you are remembered.
    I won't be here when you get back, so I'll just leave this here:

I hope you get well soon, and I wish you all the best.

~Vincent
    P
    Awww, that bites. I miss you. =/ And wow, thanks mom. >.< My graduation date was in there. T^T I can't send it again because I forgot. And I'm not sure if it's set in stone or not.
    P
    Long time no see mom. I haven't been around much, at least not on Skype. How've you been? Get my PM?
    Hey, Zeruda. I saw your comment on my article and would just like to say: I don't think there has been a Sheik-Gender article posted on ZD yet.

NOTE: Please don't take this the wrong way, I didn't post the comment post the comment so that people wouldn't take this message the wrong way. I hope you don't either.
    In case you log in to play at eight pm like we said and I am not around, don't be disappointed, I could be a few minutes late, got to do something real quick. ^^
    That's great, I always think that I won't be able to be completly independent one day.
    I like the portuguese accent, it souns funny :P

I think that the difference between portuguese accents from Brazil and Portugal are bigger than the american and british English. They are pretty different.
    When I went to portugal, I took three days to get used to their accent. Before that I didn't understand a thing o_O

But I think that it must be easier for portuguese people. Like I think it may happen in UK, lots brazilian programs are shown in portuguese TV, mainly soup operas, but I have never seen a portuguese program being showed in Brazil. That's why they should be more used to our accent than we are used to theirs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom