• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mamfi1908
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• cool! thats all you need really, streetfighter is a solid game and then rayman should hold us off until OoT 3D comes out =) do you know if you'll pre-order OoT?
    Nice I can see your Mii on my 3DS now =) as for 3DS games Ive got streetfighter 4, rayman 3d and pilotwings resort. what about u?
    I also liked the train music. Sand temple in ST that's a new 1.

SwS is supposed to come out sometime in November.
    Ok so anyway,

Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace) TP(Hidden Skill, Hyrule Field, Hidden Village) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    I resized the image in your signature because it was too large, based on our signature rules, incase you were wondering.
    Sure. Well first you find the page/adress/URL for the Signature. Copy and Paste the URL. Go to Settings wich is in the Top Right corner of the forums with your name an stuff. In settings it'll have a list of things on the side go down to the My settings and then head to my My profile which is right under My settings. Click Edit Signature. It'll have a box to type and upload stuff. There are options .Click this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom