• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chelsie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, it's very cool! There, everyone have the same interests as you, the same kind of jokes, they even know the same internet memes! It felt like home :P
    And it's really cool to see all the people doing cosplay! If you go to a convention like that someday, be sure to take a camera to take photo of them. I talked to some cosplayers and they said that the biggest recompension for their hard work is when people ask them for pictures.
    Ah I have Windows 7, it RULES!

We should all combine on the article, MM16 just sent me his list of reasons why it's better, do you have one in mind?
    Yep, I am. I sent McBlizzy a VERY detailed list of what I love about Majora's Mask and why it's superior in my opinion. I gave a few main reasons (Presentation, story, emotion, originality, sidequests, character interaction, and masks I think) and each reason had a detailed explanation, each enough to create a lengthy paragraph. I can't find the list in my outbox though, so you'd have to ask McBlizzy to see it. We also decided that you two would write it because I'm not good at that sort of thing and I'm not good at meshing the paragraphs into one coherent article. I told her I'd check it over for you two though, because I'm pretty good at grammar, spelling and punctutation.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply! I was going to reply but I started searching for the list to send it to you but I got sidetracked and almost forgot what I was doing in the first place. (My brain is the size of a nugget and has the memory of a fish).
    Hey, sorry for late answering.....Well, I guess I'll start searching for a new hosting so it can get active again;)
    Don't worry they aren't that bad, it'll feel strange when they are put on and taken off, as for my Job I work at McDonalds, anyway don't worry about your braces, there are things you won't be able to eat because of them so if you like them eat them as much as you can now, meat off the bone (Like for lamb chops) and corn on da cob are two examples because they might end up shifting your braces slightly and then you would need to have them taken off and put back on, otherwise just don't worry about it, you'll get used to it.
    Yep. I would love to share my art with others, but unfortunetly, my stupid computor is old and won't get links for anything no matter where I go. Tinypic doesn't work because the upload button doesn't do anything, I can't sign up on imageshack because the sign up button doesn't do anything and I can't sign up on photobucket either for the same reason.
    Yeah.I love Death Note.Its my favorite anime.Also,thanks for the comments about my avy! I'm gonna have a sig with it soon.
    Ugh. I'm trying to convince my brother to buy me some zelda mangas and maybe a Chibi L figurine
    OH MY GOOD! $600??? I WOULDN'T BUY IT EVEN IF IT WAS 300!

I really like Zelda, but I'd rathe buy something more usefull with that all that money. But the one you found is a terrific deal!

Yeah, It obviously not as good as real anime/manga/videogames conventions, but it was nice. The funniest thing there was to do was dancing matsuri dances, and I danced it for the first time there :P

Oh, yeah, that's another thing there's to do here: go to these kind of conventions. This year was the first year I went to one of those,and it was sooo much fun! It leasted 2 days: saturday and sunday. I missed it sooo much after it was over T_T
    I'm so anxious to the next one! I think there's another one this month or the next one.
    Thankies, I think it's cool. Before it was Sage of Drawing but then I changed it to Sage of Art since drawing is a specific art but I do everything :)
    I've gotten them off and I'm starting my job today, I got them off a week ago, they don't hurt that much when your teeth aren't doing anything but when you have to eat (Within the first 3 days) they can really hurt, I can't remember what it was like to get them on but I believe that I had them on for only about a year rather than two.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom