• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey, I guess I'll join, don't know how much I could contribute, but hey, what are friends for? :D
    Well I had guessed you were. I just didn't want to assume, so I asked to make sure.

It is a good idea to do that in these debates, though.
    Yes, its good for us to talk about these things and expand our knowledge.

So, you are Christian yourself?
    Hey, I really love talking with you in the "Christianity Clarification" thread. You have some very good points. ^^
    oh. Thanks for clarifying the Zelda in my pocket thing for me. The fact that it had not been launched yet even when it should have was really confusing me. :D
    lol. Hi Alter, I'm just curious, what's the whole "Zelda in my pocket" thing about? It makes no sense.
    Testing... Hmmm... neat site. Wow- I got to put 100 characters into this message? How on earth am I supposed to do something like that!?! I mean, that's just plain ridiculous! How can I ever accomplish such a task?? I'll never get there! Never I tell you! What? Oh, I reached it. I reached it! Oh joy! Hooray! Party time! Drinks all around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom