• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
OotLord1003
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Here is a better look on Valoo that should answer your questions.
    I just watched more of your abridged series. I have high hopes for Wind Waker. Just not the highest expectations for Link because Navi won't be there to beat him up when hes acting stupid.
    I just browse. I loved the Viva La Vida Wind Waker thing. Did you know that song is supposed to be inspired by Zelda? Anyway, when will the Wind Waker series start?
    Sure, for some reason I just got an infraction for a signature violation, so it would be appreciated, and please make it as small as possible, but big enough. (the maximum dimensions is 400x250 here)

Thanks!
    Hi! idk if your going to get on anytime soon or something, but since Atsuma's gone, I took over this game called "Guild Wars" and I really need a ton of people to sign up.

And... uh... I'll give you a piece of pie if you join???:lol:
    Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    O.O THANK YOU! I have a really stupid question though... How do I get my siggies to show up in my siggy... like the picture.. ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom