• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Destiny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• IS the link in your siggy from the haunted majora mask cartidge thingy? Becaus ethe guy says its bent sideways.
    You're Welcome, Dear Visitor. Well I have to enter 30 characters hope this is enough. Stupid rules.
    Oh, glad you like them! For the record, I don't actually work on the walkthroughs. I'm just the mailbag/video discussion/article/story page guy. :)

The shoutbox is hidden, and only members who meet certain requirements are allowed to view it. If you stay active and make a lot of intelligent posts with proper spelling and grammar, follow the rules, etc., you'll get there. ;)
    Haha thanks. Your avatar looks cool too. Midna looks a bit like a pokemon sprite though :P
    HaHa yes i do and im starting i was pissed that they censored some of it out, like the cookies in eh stomach scene i wanted to see that, we should start a Higurashi/Umineko fan club on here or When they cry Series
    O
    Hey I like your sig it's really cute ;) I know someone else has said this but oh well :P
    you say you beat every zelda game. Did you emulate any of them? If so, which? Also, Morpha is spelled with an A at the end, not an AE. Also, how could you hate Skull Kid!?!?!?!?!?!? > .<;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom