• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Can I add a little? The race has been in war with the Phantoms since their existance. They ended up in Hyrule accidentaly thinking that they were in the World of the Phantom Eye. (Unrelated to PH and ST.) Is that okay?
    Also, later on in a sequal game, not this one, I am planning on making some people from wayaway end up in WotOK after Wayaway merges with Labrynna. Do not ask about the sequal just yet, I may wait until the game reaches 300 pages, and it is only 40 so far.
    Just wanted to let you know that people from wayaway look like this person. Wayaway-people were in TWW but not actualy mentioned until PH.
    Read my last post. It explains why Gufuu was mking things up. And please do not ruin the twist idea I just had. T -T'
    You did not say how he revives. Also, how can we get the sword in the library in kakariko if the sword is in the grve?
    Right before I post you post and change the entire plot that I hinted at since I mentioned the library with nobody else in it. T -T' I though you were not going to revive until we got back to the library.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom