• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MOS3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• And that, dear friend, is exactly why it WAS nessecary. I love scaring people. Why else do you think I dress like a skitzophrenic lunatic?
    The Joker is so sexy. I seriously went home after watching the Dark Knight and had sex dreams about him. XP And now that I have frightened you for life, I shall depart. >:)
    Heh, thanks. Everyone has kind of connected you with the Joker.

Have you seen the funny picture thread yet? When El Bagu saw the joker/mcdonalds picture, he instantly thought of you. :D
    G
    Yeah, it's the time gate from Chrono Trigger. And it actually moves in the forum, but not on my profile for some reason.
    G
    He-Man FTW. Very cool and nostalgic. See ya around the forum.
    Hey MOS3, can you join a social group I made called 1-2-3 (a place where almost anything goes)? It would make me very happy, since I'm on a recruiting spree. :D
    A poster? Nice. I saw some nice framed pictures of him a while back, but didn't have the money to buy them.

They also had bobbleheads, and a big life-sized cardboard cutout of him. Do you realize how back I wanted them and how "hell no" my mom was when I asked about them? :xd:
    i watched the dark knight on my trip back to my house from PA and at one point it reminded me of your avatar^^. At one point in the movie I wanted to make an avatar of the joker. he was wearing a nurse lady dress and a wig during the hospital scene with harvey dent. i thought if i did a caption for it it would be a cool avatar
    I just realized you are from Chile. That is so awesome. I think Smertios (joined on February 2nd) was out first South American Dungeon member, and just a week later we get a second one. That's awesome. You are even more special then before. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom