• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mr.Verto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I wouldn't say that I make super awesome ones, but yeah, I like to make a few sigs now and then. Why? Did you want one?
    The bars you're referring to are reputation. Basically someone can read your post and then decide to add or subtract from your reputation. If you click Settings in the upper right of the board, you should see a list of the reps you've gotten as well as comments or reasons for them. Often this is used to help people improve their posts or to recognize high-quality posts. You've got a red rep bar because you're in negative rep. It can't do anything to you, the only thing you could do possibly is try to look at why you were de-repped and see if you can change it for future posts... if you even agree with/accept the reason. ;)

We don't have sections for some of the small side games yet. We probably will sometime in the future, but not right now, sorry. :(
    Yes there are lots of rare zeldas like the LCD games the tingle games the CDI games the BS games
    Infractions and Warnings are given when you broke the rules or did something we don't want the members to do. Pay attention to what the PM said and try to follow it's advice. ;)

And I don't know. Those little title thingies are weird, I've never understood what changes them. You can however replace them by going to Settings > Edit Profile. Custom User Title will change that and you can put whatever you want there. :)
    Hey people what do you think of this publicity message (just a joke) for Majoras Mask

Play it to the end. You have 3 days to save your family and friends from a giant rock that will fall and crush them in a bloody mess.
    Rated E for everyone.
    L
    Lend me your zelda twilight princess game!!!
    Hi nice to meat you will you be my friend please I like RARE ZELDA like Ura zelda
    /ZELDA GAME AND WATCH
    or/ ZELDA GAME WATCH and much much more hope we can be friend thanks
    Nothing like that is produced officially that I know of. You'd have to make one, commission someone to make one, or find a cosplay store (which do exist).

The Zelda mangas are non-canonical. They are "approved" to be made by Nintendo, but they are not recognized as part of the official story. Obviously they play off the story and theme of the game, but they make many things up so if there's something in the manga that's not in the game or is in contradiction of something in the game, the game should be considered factual.

OFFICIALLY, there is no story of its creation. The story in the manga is even acknowledged by the manga author to be completely made up and not really meant to be taken literally or to fit in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom