• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ember Incubus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hmm. Last thing I heard anything about it was they said only the mods and the color people had it. Like sages or something. i forgot what they called them
    O
    Hai Ember Incubus, thanks for the friend request.
    lol Yeah. Were you the one I was talking to in the chat? They kinda ran me outta there...I had to go before I hurt there feelings...
    G
    Master Yoda is speaking to me .... (master yoda face = <(-_-)>)

Mater Yoda: Do not worry about forum RPG's, young one. All will become clear when the time is right ......
    G
    What's a "forum RPG?" Can you please tell me what they are? Thanks.
    G
    Yeah, In this picture at least, the master sword takes the form of a keyblade, leading to the picture's name: "Master Keyblade." And I do know a bit about Kingdom Hearts from my freinds at home, but not enough to be classified as a Kingdom Hearts follower.
    Post a thread, on the top right of the top of your thread there will be some options. One will say "Thread Tools" click it then click "Add poll to thread"
    Z
    i joind 106 gupes so i need it kk?
    Z
    kk can you giv me the thread?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom