• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
OotLord1003
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ever played Kingdom Hearts? There's a picture online of Heartless Sora, if you could like, imitate a heartless Link for me that would be outstanding o_O
    It's not that I don't like what you make, I was just never a big fan of the larger signatures, seemed to take up so much room... I mean, I saw that the last few sigs you've made are smaller, and I'm okay with the big ones that have a render that stick out into a transparent part of the canvas, I just don't like the big solid block ones. I really like your sigs, actually. You have to take a while to learn how to use GIMP, too. It's not quite as user-friendly as Photoshop. Don't think that I'm hating on your sigs, because they're great. It's just that the outline thing caught my eye, I never really liked such a thick outline. It's of course my personal opinion, though. I've always preferred sharpen or something to draw more attention to the render or whatever.
    Hey OotLord,

How do I load my signature straight from my computer? I figured you might know how because your like a signature expert :bleh:
    Hey look at this pic I found of Vaati
    I want a heartless Link siggy! =O

Please ^//^

I'll let you have as much creative freedom as you want. So have fun with it.
    Well, I made Hylianbeast an avy, so can you judge it? He's currently using it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom