• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SavageWizzrobe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi nice to meat you will you be my friend I like main zeldas and rare zeldas will you be my friend thanks.
    {QUOTE=SavageWizzrobe;169140}Shadow Arrow: Makes black holes which kill both normal enemies and Link in one hit. The black holes can darken bright rooms and dim light sources. Each Shadow Arrow uses 1 arrow and 4 MP.{/QUOTE}
    I am warning you, people might deREP you for saying MP, the same happened to me. > .<'
    {The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Agahnim is actually Ganon.}
    Actualy, Agahnim is his own person until he met Ganon. He was not always ganon.
    Awe thank you for your concern ^//^ I'm not feeling too great right now but I'm trying to do everything I can to get better =/
    Lol! Hey man, Thanks for the warm welcome. What Zelda are have you been playing? Right now I'm doing a 3 heart run on WW.
    Welcome to the Kingdom of ZD you Savage. Have fun but don't eat anyone, so you better read those. Ha ha ha (you know that was a joke right)!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom