• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chelsie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah I do, I'm in the current little tournament going on in the forums. xD
    If you'd like to play me then take my Wii code from the Wii codes thread. I would give it to you personally but I'm going out in a sec and I don't have time to get it off my Wii.
    Then, tell me yours and we can battle! :D
    well do you have a picture you want to use for a sig?
    In that case you cannot rip it strait from your desktop, you need to set up a photobucket account.
    then you upload the pic their, and copy the direct link. Then you paste that for your sig.
    Sorry I couldn't get to your question...I was on vacation for two weeks
    That is sweet :) Which colour is the rupee?
    And yeah I'm sorry! Work has recently had a draining effect on my body, I just can'y keep up with ZD all the time!
    haha
    yeah, sorry about the wait. i'm a little busy lately.
    Yeah? icey snow then. yeah, I'm pretty used to that stuff. not so fun when you fall in it.

Yes, I want it to be done so bad.
    This afternoon I will and the one I found is a much better deal :D And thats cool what are you sketching?
    OMG THEY WORK AND THEIR AMAZING!!!! Does your sister have an account? Who can I give credit to?
    I actually haven't gotten started yet. I almost forgot! I guess I should get on that, haha.
    O
    Oooh! I see, I'll have to see if I can find it some time! :D
    No problem. I got seven manga, didn't I mentioned that? 4 Bleach and 3 One Piece (the One Piece were 3 in 1 manga). I went to the movie today instead of sunday, I saw Shrek 4. It was pretty fun my "too mature, shrek is for five year olds" friend complained all the time :dry:. How was your day(s)?
    Oh, I also got two more manga books from a friend, two computer games from another friend and a special ball that bounce in water though I didn't have the chance yet to see how exactly it does that. I hope ill get more....:D
    Australia? Sweet! I've always wanted to go there! Granted, I want to go a lot of places.
    I live in Canada. :D
    Meh, been alright, going to school and stuff, I had braces (For my teeth) on for awhile but I'm getting them of soon, I think the same day I'm starting my job so it seems abit busy, but that really doesn't matter, how have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom