• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Phantom Zelda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Nice, I love Metroid, and I can't wait 'till Outher M, butsince I don't have a Tv ATM I'm not playing anything, though I will get some Zelda Games I didn't buy since I though they were gonna phail, those are Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass and Link's Crossbow Training, thoug I would like to rebuy my collection of old consoles that I've lost and/or had to sell, like the SNES and NES (They got busted) and the N64(My mom made me sell it).
    Many of them, personally I prefer Majora's Mask, I always like the odd ones out of the bunch, that's why I love games like Super Mario Sunshine, Smash Brothers mellee, Anything by Rare(In the OLD days) and Luigi's Mansion. I'm a very weird person myself, I suppose. That or I just like the interesting stuff better. How 'bout you man?
    Hey, sorry it took me so long!! Oh, New York ? Was it nice? I would have taken lots of photos. Well, i'm going to Queensland soon.. Nothing much really:P I'm getting braces next year though... >.<
    notin really, i played mm a little today and watched my brother play it for a long time.
    M
    :suspicious::Shey guys iv enter my home place the dark twilight realm
    Oh cool, I hope you get heaps of awesome games then ^^ I'm sketching Zelda and lots of anime things, so i'm pretty happy that i've finally learnt how to draw something properly :)
    Haha, yeah :P Well, I have finally learned how to sketch something properly :) So how's the Xbox 360 going, have you gotten a new one yet?
    Yeah, hopefully I can learn the Song of Storms and play it when it's raining so that I can pretend that I made it rain :bleh:
    Aw, yeah, i would be annoyed, more than likely throw it out the window if it were me :P Yeah, I can. It's a rupee shaped Ocarina, and I can get it in any colour I want. I'm going to get it blue because it is my favourite colour. But it's going to be a particulary small one... It's gone down from $20 to $15 :)
    Aren't I lucky ! :bleh:
    That's good ^^ Oh, how much did you pay for it, I would be annoyed if that were me O.O
    Well, I hope you get it soon. :) Guess what, i am getting an ocarina for $15, so i'm pretty happy :)
    Hey, thanks for asking :)
    I'm good. First day of school without my best friend... Felt really weird ~ I finished Majora's Mask a little while ago! ^^ And now i'm onto finishing Twilight Princess.. I've been watching the walkthrough, but it's for the wii and I have a gamecube which is confusing >.<

How are you?
    So, did you check out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sinnoh?

Btw, I like the franchise because of the main characters role in the story and the fact that you play as a pokemon ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom