• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chelsie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• O
    Lol yeah!

And nope, what exactly is an emulator anyway...? It sounds cool! :3
    O
    Yeah! LOL! I think I only got to the part where... I got to Terminia Field... I had no clue what to do after that... I went into this log and I got to watch a clip of Skull kid... That's all I remember lol. ^^"

And yeah! Lol! :)
    Oh, it's not like the buildings here have strict rules, the only one I know is that it's not allowed to make noises after 10pm and before 8am. The rest usualy comes from people's consideration for the others who live in the building, and we often don't have problems.

We can have pets here, I even have a dog :3
    Just for your knowledge blinches are thin pancakes that you roll with cheese, cream, gem chocolate, maple... everything you want! My manga store is far from my house so I don't go there really often, if it was close to my house I would spend there so much time. :clap: I went out with five manga (technically seven). After that I went to a really good friend house, he live far too so its been really fun. I had a really good day.
    I'm not sure yet, maybe we'll see shrek 4, maybe the avatar movie. I'm not really the one planning all this :D
    really? you like manga? that's awesome, what kind of manga do you like?
    O
    Lol! You are good then! Because the moon always comes down and destroys the city before I have the chance to figure out what to do! LOL!

And yeah :D But I don't own any of the older ones on NES, like A Link to the Past, etc D:
    Nice well its 9:34 am where I am so I'm now awake. And its a game where the are now people or enemies besides the 16 colossus and they are these huge things and its a puzzle to beat them. Its pretty cool :) And I love youtube :lol:
    Thats awesome! Guess what? I got another game! Ugh I have like 8 I haven't beat now :( I'm gonna be busy for a while...
    ANYWAY :D How are you doing?
    Yes I have played OoT. It was the second Zelda game I played. My brother told me it was better than MM and he kept hyping it up, making it sound like the greatest game ever. So when I finally played it, it wasn't as exciting as I thought, especially since I knew a lot of the things that were going to happen. So I still prefer MM. Mainly because I like the very interactive sidequests and storyline. If I had played OoT first, I might feel differently.
    Oh thank you :D the day just began I think, there's still time.
    I had blinches for breakfast, you probably don't know what that means :P later on I'm going to buy me some manga in a manga store with my parents and tomorrow Im going to a movie with friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom