• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ChargewithSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy birthday Change! Oh snap! 18 now huh? Better enjoy the day while you can, because your parents will kick you out of the house at the end of the day. :P

Kidding of course. Hope it's an enjoyable day!
    T
    happy b-day! 18 years old? whoa wait n till i tell my childhood friend cause hes nearly 19
    Hey Charged, just passed by

I was wondering when will the Let's Act Project start? PM me if it starts. Or if it is starting...tell me as soon as you see this.
    Hey, I wanted to warn you about the Mafia game. If you don't come in and post quick before Vergo ends the day, you might get modkilled for being inactive.
    Hello!
    I am sorry for this being somewhat last minute but I will probably have to drop out of the voice acting project. I got offered a job at an overnight theater camp and won't have any internet acess for most of August. If you would like I can do my recordings in early September after I move into college (i would do it earlier but I have another show coming up to prepare for) but if it would be easier to find a new voice for Malon then feel free to do that.

Really sorry about this. I was looking forward to recording, too. =/
    K
    I see well I'm only going to be on 2 to 3 days a week because at my house we lost internet but I do have some things I want to say!
    K
    can I join"hyrule biologists"pleas I really want in!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom