• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hanyou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• A
    Aww, thanks Hanyou! ^^ It was cool talking with ya too!
    Wow, uh, thank you. ^^

Yeah, well its like I said in one of my later posts; after learning more about some of those "Christian" religions I'm not quite sure that what I said at first was correct. However, because the thread isn't supposed to be about bashing other religions, I didn't go into detail. I have to agree with you though, about the Mormons.....

So you're Christian too, huh? Cool, can't wait to see what you have to say on the subject. :D
    Yeah, you're right about the maturity part. :D Sure. I'm not on Skype too much myself. :p

I was disappointed by TP, too. I've been through the fire for that one. ;)
    Thanks man! Don't worry- it's nothing more than an extra amount of stress and a strong case of the flu. :) I'll live. Mind if I add you to my friend list?

Actually, I came here from ZU. The people there started spamming me, sending me viruses, etc. Just hate stuff. I decided to come here, and not get involved in the "serious/matures discussions", but the people here seemed to nice/mature for me to resist. ;)

I'm glad to find someone mature to debate. ;)
    Yey you finally have some profile comments. D=

Congrats on your purpleness hunni. :3 I know I've already said it on Skype, but I'm all kinds of proud of you for it.

Love you. <3
    ZOMG....I see you! =D

Oh snap, you need 100 characters to post on this....? That's a lot more than the 15 character LoZ limit. :lol:
    I've been doing pretty well lately.

Sonic geek huh? I'm a huge fan of the original games as well (Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is probably my favorite). I thought Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 were okay, but the 3D titles have gone downhill since then.
    Thank you so much ^^ That means lots to me!

A example of my dyslexia I think is.. sometimes I will spell it instead of is and many other words that are similar so I have to go back and correct them ><
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom