• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Beeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, Australia is pretty fun, too bad we don't generally get snow in out front yards, we have to go to a snow resort :(
    Canada, my grandparents just came back from there, apparently they saw bears and other animals, i would like to go there :)
    O
    Lol! Can you send me a link, I can't search for users on DA, and thank you! I'll watch you too! :D
    I live in Australia,, what about you? There's always lots of time differences to people I talk to because most of them live in America.
    O
    Yay! What's your DA name? I'll watch you too! :D
    That should be pretty cool ;)
    Well, i'm just about to go to bed, it's pretty late where I am. But I am going to Queensland in a couple of weeks, which i'm looking forward too.
    Hey,
    Aww, cute profile picture you have! Hey Beeker, you like kirby XD me too, i'm going to send you a friend request, I hope you accept it .
    Yeah, I used to just turn off my Wii whenever the bird stole something, but once I just decided to hang around and see what happens if you play without the sword and it was in the shop :xd:
    I felt like such an idiot :P
    D
    hey...............................................
    Good good. I GOT THE LAPTOP!!!! DA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA! *Holds laptop up in the air, accidentally drops it and it breaks* whoops....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom