• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
KickinBird
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks for letting me do your signature. It kept be busy. I can tell you, that it was very difficult, but it was a lot of fun to do. I had three different designs going. That one turned out to be the one that looked the best. I'm glad you like it. Thanks again. ;)
    Here is your signature. Let me know if you want anything changed.
    KickinBird-1.png
    Oh i'm good.

Agh. That must be stressful- getting the whole way to Ganon but not being able to defeat him. -.- I'd throw the game out of the window then proceed to destroy it with a hammer. :xd:
    Yeah i know jimmy paige! i just didn't recognize him. He's in Led Zeppelin right? anyway my avatar is Sid Vicious, bassist for the Sex Pistols.
    Btw, I think you can browse the virtual console titles here on the Nintendo website if you are interested.
    Sorry, I wanted to answer after work yesterday and then my internet died...

I have to admit, I'm not the best person to ask about other games, and one of my friends who is a gamer prefers his XBox over the Wii. But what I've heard is that the Wii is good for party games. I enjoy Mario Kart, Wii Fit is surprisingly fun despite not being a great way to be "fit" (requires a balance board, though), and Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel are supposed to be great. You can also get things like Rock Band for the Wii. Then, of course, there are all those "old school" games on the virtual console. Not gonna like, the virtual console was my secondary reason for getting the Wii. :)

If you plan to get the accessories to play Gamecube games on the Wii, some of the recs threads should have recommendations for those - there are supposed to be some really good ones out there and they're 25 - 50% of the prices of new Wii games. One of the ones I have and still need to play is Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. If you like fighting games, Soul Caliber II is good. The Animal Crossing series (the original is on the gamecube but there is also a new release for the wii) is also really popular if you're into life sims at all.

In the end it comes down to what kind of games you like and how much you plan to play the Wii, though.
    Thanks for accepting! By the way, I just got my Wii in November and it was mainly to play Zelda. You've probably got all the information you need now, and I'm not familiar with the recent bundles so I'm no help there. But feel free to bounce any questions of me if needed. I may or may not know the answer, but I figured I'd make the offer. :)
    Yup! We do it by vote, and we'll probably start voting on August's at the end of next week. I'm not sure about everyone else, but my intention is to play all the Zelda games I own or can get my hands on before Skyward Sword's release. Though if we ever pick a handheld I have much less options, so I may lay low in my own group if that happens. *g*
    It's here...we got started as a thread and then an admin closed it and suggested we start a group instead. We're all at different places but it's very flexible! You can also drop out or back in at any time.
    You may not be interested, but just to let you know - our "Game of the Month" club group is playing OoT throughout July and we have several people doing three-heart challenges. In case you were worried about your thread being locked - any and all updates are welcome there as well. :)

Regardless, good luck with your challenge!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom